Motivational pic of work, goals & expectations.

Photo about work and goals

Always be willing to go the extra mile, to do more than is expected of you. There are never any traffic jams on the extra mile. - Brian Tracy

Only 20% of millionaires have inherited their wealth, the other 80% made it on their own. This content was created in February 2019.

Tags: #work #goals #expectations